These changes only apply to your Apple or iOS version of your mobile app. They do not change the Android app in any way.
The process to update the Pharmacy Solutions App is as follows:
- Each patient will receive a push message.
- The push message has the following content: "Important: Upgrade Needed. Your Pharmacy Solutions Pharmacy app has a new version. Please upgrade to ensure an uninterrupted service from your pharmacy."" This is followed by an INSTALL UPGRADE button.
- When the patient clicks INSTALL UPGRADE, they will be brought to a landing page where they will be asked to write down a 16 digit code (for backup reasons) and asked to INSTALL UPGRADE.
- Once pressed this will bring the patient to the Apple App Store where they will download and OPEN the updated app.
- Lastly, the patient is presented with the Finishing Upgrade screen. In this step the patient is asked to enter a 4 digit PIN to protect their PHI. The patient may be asked to insert the 16 digit Upgrade Code, but generally this is inserted automatically by the upgrade process.
That's it. The patient can start to use the upgraded app downloaded from the your Apple account. The previous version of the app can be deleted from their phone.
The Pharmacy Solutions app transforms how we help you to improve your health outcomes and ultimately reduce your costs. The app is available in the Apple iTunes and Google Play stores. Improve you and your family’s health, reduce your healthcare costs and increase your medication compliance.
- Convenient and easy prescription refills.
- Reliable medication reminders.
- Immediate access to our services
- Manage multiple family members.
- For healthcare professionals, manage multiple patients.
- Optimized for compounded, chronic condition and specialty drugs.