Ideal Protein: Quick Weight Loss, Results that Last
Pharmacy Solutions, Lincoln NE
Are you Tired of Being Tired?
If you feel like you can’t keep up, and that extra weight is wearing you down, let’s change this. Losing weight can help you be the person you want to be; healthy, energetic, and happy!
Ready for a Healthy Change of Lifestyle?
Achieving and maintaining a healthy weight is by far the best thing you can do to live a longer and healthier life. We give you the tools to make this change a permanent one!
We are Here to Help!
Losing weight and maintaining a healthy lifestyle can be hard. But your Ideal Protein coach will meet with you weekly to help keep you on track to reach your goals as quickly as possible. It’s easier together!
Ready to Get Started or Learn More?
About Ideal Protein
- The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is a medically designed and professionally managed weight loss program developed by physicians over 25 years ago.
- It is a moderate protein, low carbohydrate eating plan that allows your body to burn fat for fuel while maintaining your lean muscle mass.
- Most participants will lose 2-4 pounds per week but individual results may vary.
- Ideal Protein is NOT a high protein diet. It is NOT just shakes.
- This Weight Loss Method incorporates highly bioavailable protein foods along with lean meats and vegetables, giving you the variety to achieve your weight loss goal.
During weight loss, you don’t want to lose muscle mass. This will only make it harder for you to keep the weight off. There are 3 main reasons why the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is designed to keep you from losing muscle mass:
- Your muscles are the metabolic engine of your body.
- Muscle cells burn 3 times more calories than fat cells even while you’re sitting.
- Keeping your lean muscle mass will make it easier to keep the weight off by keeping your metabolism high.
The most important thing you can do to live a healthier, more energetic, and happier life
- Many of our Idea Protein Weight Loss patients are able to reduce or stop medications (with their doctor’s permission) used to treat symptoms of metabolic disease…high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.
- Being able to stop these medications can save you money, help you live longer and avoid side effects
More than weight loss, a lifestyle change
- One on one coaching makes it easy to tailor the education to your life and schedule, our certified coaches receive continuing education which helps address a variety of questions
- Daily videos and private Facebook community provide information while a coach isn’t present, helping set the foundation for a permanent lifestyle change
- The Lifestyle Building Phase of the protocol focuses on making maintenance a reality for you as an individual
Long term lifestyle changes are made possible through all of these tools, plus more with Ideal Protein at Pharmacy Solutions.